**Buy any three bags and receive 15% off**
You are tired of the single-use plastic bags and want to save the environment, so you are looking for a viable alternative to that ominous choice of plastic!
Well you have found it - these reusable cotton bags can literally be used thousands of times and they are not just restricted to shopping!
So, what can you use them for? Glad you asked - these bags have sooo many uses:
- Gifts bags....and then the bag becomes part of the gift.
- A party bag to fill with all your party bounty and the bag becomes part of it!
- A bag to hold your shoes....perhaps even your dirty shoes.
- A laundry bag to hold your dirty clothes / underwear when you are travelling!
- A bag for baby toys, nappies, bottles (babies just have so much stuff).
- A picnic bag (don't have a picnic basket, no worries, pop everything in a cotton bag).
- A bag to store cleaning products in the kitchen or bathroom.
- A way to arrange clothes or shoes.
- A bag to hold wallets, socks, bow ties, headbands and wristbands in the one place.
- A way to store jewellery, beauty products, game sets (sick of your dominos going missing).
- Use as shopping bags.
- Bulk dry ingredients, such as flour
Small bags (15cm x 22cm) will fit a box of tea, perfume, makeup, some chocolates, a mug, party favours
Medium bags (24cm x 30cm) will fit a box of chocolates, a item of clothing, a box of Lego, books, a small bottle of alcohol, party favours
Large bags (31cm x 44cm) will fit a sports shoe box size gift, a 1000 piece puzzle
They are made from 100% cotton fabric in gorgeous Indigenous prints, have a drawstring and come in three sizes, small (15cm x 22cm), medium (24cm x 30cm) and large (31cm x 44cm).
For information about each design, please head over to our About Indigenous Fabrics page.
Wash in a cold washing machine and line dry in the shade.